UA-46835615-1

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

PERSONAL | #STOCKHOLM



photos found on Pinterest & Tumblr


It is settled! My friend and I booked our flights and will be booking our stay tomorrow. We're super excited to see Stockholm! I've never been there before so it's going to be a whole new experience. I hope I can take a lot of pretty photo's like these ones I found on Pinterest and Tumblr. I've heard a lot of good things of Stockholm, the land of Acne, H&M, IKEA and many more. Maybe not the best place to go to if you seek the sun, because there it's already snowing.. So must pack a lot of warm clothes.

Although I'm really tempted to shop there, I don't have the budget to do so at the moment (student life sucks). But I think there's a lot more to it than shopping! I can't wait to go there and see beautiful places. Tomorrow I'll be planning out our trip more precisely.. I can't wait to see the art at the metro stations, I've heard a lot of good stuff about it, and can't wait to breath in the beautiful landscapes of Stockholm's archipelago.


Have you ever been in Stockholm? Any tips and advice for my trip?



J.


Don't leave just yet! You still have a shot at winning this necklace for my giveaway! 


Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

4 comments:

  1. such gorgeous pictures! so exciting your trip is booked! i'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaaf dat je er heen gaat, super veel plezier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love Sweden veery much<3 Stockholm is a capital of sweden and I think is the most amazing place in the world!:)
    Great post, congratullations!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so exciting!! I'm currently planning a Europe trip as well. Enjoy Sweden!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...