UA-46835615-1

Saturday, August 9, 2014

ootd | Chasing the sun

River Island crop top, Bershka shorts, Bershka cut-out boots
Time goes so fast! It's already August and I'm no way near ready to go back to uni. Since I didn't plan to go somewhere far this holiday, I decided to do fun things nearby. Which includes lots of fun with friends, food and festivals. Tomorrow will be 'Latin Village' music festival which I'm so stoked about! And I'll be heading out to Paris next weekend to go see Mickey Mouse and a few sightseeings. So lots of fun planned!

I feel like I keep apologising for the lack of posts, but I will make it up!



Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...