UA-46835615-1

Saturday, October 3, 2015

HOW TO | Homemade Feel Good Tea!



At this time of the year where transition between the warm and cold weather is quite significant, especially in the Netherlands, it's quite easy to fall ill. Like having a cold, the flu or maybe you just feel less energized because of the cold and gloomy weather. Luckily for me, I've passed the cold a few weeks earlier and that's mainly because of this homemade tea!

I've learned to make this tea from my brother. I really don't know where he got it from or maybe he came up with the idea himself, but I thought I'd share this "Feelgood" tea with you guys! Because sharing is caring and it really helps me get through the colder days. 

The spices that are used for this tea are mint leaves, ginger, cinnamon, lime and honey.
I really like the combination of these spices and they're all beneficial for your health or if you feel ill! Mint leaves is good for your digestion and contains antioxidants as well.
Ginger helps clearing your sinuses if you have a cold and can give help you from nausea.
Cinnamon is loaded with antioxidants as well and may cut the risk of heart diseases amongst other health benefits.


What do you think of this recipe?
What is your remedy to endure the cold weather?

x J.


Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...