UA-46835615-1

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

OOTD | Hello new pants!





Hi guys! I'm back with an outfit of the day! I'm slowly getting used to everything here in Taipei and starting to feel a bit more myself. My parents aren't here anymore so I'm by myself from now on, which means more time to take outfit pictures! I bought this uber cute pants on sale at Forever21 here in Taipei. it was 475NT which is approximately €13, such a deal! I decided to wear more patterns in my outfits and I think this is a good start. It's quite chilly in Taipei so I'm wearing my leather jacket today. I planned to walk around a bit around the neighbourhood and around my uni. 


What do you think of this outfit?

x J.






Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...