UA-46835615-1

Monday, March 18, 2013

OOTD | Getting ready


1. H&M black dots top 2. H&M bordeaux wollen vest 3.Bershka black jeans 4. H&M velvet heels

You must think I regulary go to parties, being a student. But no that doesn't include me.. So sometimes I have the need to go out and yesterday I went to a friend's houseparty with a friend of mine. We got to meet new people and had a lot of fun. Definitely a party to remember! 

Anyways this is what I wore. I wanted to dress casually since it's just a houseparty, but to add a little glam to the look, I added some red lips and heels. (Okay, I just realized that I'm dressed all in H&M except for the Bershka jeans)

xx
J.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...