UA-46835615-1

Monday, April 22, 2013

Haul: Do something




Yesterday I headed out early to the city to enjoy the spring weather. We wanted to eat at Swags, as seen in the previous blogpost, but we were too early. So we went to the American Book Center to buy some books. I've been craving for books that will enrich my mind and knowledge. I opted for a classic novel but instead I bought a book that was recommended by a pastor of the church I go to and my brother, Sophie's world. It is a novel about the history of philosophy, so that's basically enrich-your-life-hardcore. A second book is The happiness project, it is about a take on life to find happiness. I think it's time for me to explore the kind of person I want to be because I'm turning 21 next month. I often feel that I don't enjoy my life to the fullest and that I'm stuck with a beta-version of myself. I'm hoping for change. After that I went to buy necklaces at Pull and Bear, which will be perfect for spring and to brighten up my outfit. The last purchase I've done is a lightweight pants with cute flowers/birds on it. I think that the pants looked chic and expensive but since it was on sale I bought it for 10 euros at H&M.

I hope that these books will inspire my life and that the necklaces my outfits!
Have a good monday~


J.


4 comments:

  1. Those pants look amazing! I've been looking for a blazer with that print on it, but I can't seem to find any.. Maybe I should go for those bargain trousers then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke dingen! Naar dat boek (happiness project) ben ik ook benieuwd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie's world is a really good book! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...