UA-46835615-1

Saturday, April 20, 2013

ootd | Pop your color

1.Pieces neon scarf  2. Primark black skinnies  3.Mango leather jacket  4. Nike janoski's shoes




Yesterday I wore an outfit not worth taking picture of.. I feel so uninspired lately.. I think it's because of the weather. It's so moody. One day it will be filled with sunshine, other days clouds are dominating. And today was an okay day, but it was still cold because of the wind. So I am dressed in all black and to compromise the dark outfit, I added a bright neon scarf. 

I went to see Roz and another friend, Kina. We hanged out a bit to eat some lunch and have coffee. Afterwards Roz and I took some pictures in the city while Kina was working. 
Anyways have a  nice weekend!

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...