UA-46835615-1

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

ootd | Black & white



H&M white blouse, Unknown black pants, River Island mint/grey suede tote bag, Nike janoski
Tadaaaa~! I have new janoski's! I got it from my awesome friends, special shout out to, Roz and Arjana.  I wanted these sneakers in suede black and white sooo bad, even before I bought the grey ones. But they were so hard to find. And I have been sulking on my grey janoski, because there's a tear on the front of my shoe. It was since I was cleaning up the woods and I stepped on a sharp branch probably. So I was so excited when I got this for my birthday!

I will show you guys my birthday presents and some photos of my birthday in a future post :)

J.


4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...