UA-46835615-1

Monday, June 3, 2013

ootd | Home made market

Primark blouse, Bershka grey jeans, H&M peeptoe wedges, Nelly ombre jacket
Yesterday, I went to a home made market in The Hague. The weather was nice and there was a lot to see, especially food! I wanted to try every stand, but my stomach wouldn't allow it :(. Anyways, here are some pictures I took. It was too crowded and my dog, Shizy, went with us so I was too lazy to take a lot of pictures but here are some!

J.




The home made market in The Hague with a lot of stands.


I lovee ukulele's! Have I told you guys that I have one of my own? This is probably one of the only instruments I can actually play.
Baking pizza's outside.. Looks good, 'cept for the guy whose scratching his back.. (gross)
My dog , Shizy the Billionaire, and no I didn't made the name up.. It was already named when we bought her in the mall in Indonesia! 


1 comment:

  1. Haha wat leuk! Ik kende je blog nog niet, maar hij is leuk voor zover ik heb gelezen. ;)
    Zullen we elkaar volgen?
    Liefs,
    Lindsey.
    http://sparksandfairytales.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...