UA-46835615-1

Thursday, March 13, 2014

ootd | It's a 'no black' day





Unknown trenchcoat, H&M white blouse, H&M ripped jeans, Geox white shoes

I feel like I've been posting outfit posts too often.. You guys mind? I wanted to show you guys this, because it's the first time in a while where I don't where something black or grey! I think it deserves an applause. I'm wearing my high waisted ripped jeans from H&M which was neglected for too long (not anymore) and my trench again. I wanted to make the outfit comfortable and summery by adding my Geox white leather sneakers since I'm planning to go to the library to study.. I know what unfortunate.

What do you think of today's outfit? 


J.
Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

7 comments:

  1. Super leuke outfit, vind je jas echt heel mooi! En applaus haha!
    Trouwens, als dat jouw achtertuin is, dan heb je een hele mooie achtertuin :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look on you, the flowing lapels on the coat are a gorgeous touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie outfit! Leuke post en blog heb je! Keep posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wish I could pair the look without any black items <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Op de geox na, vind ik dit echt een heel mooie outfit !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this simple look :) i would wear it straight away :) you look gorgeous! xx

    www.lackofcolor.at

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...