UA-46835615-1

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

ootd | Tied shirt, Bomber and slip ons





H&M bomber jacket, Primark jean shirt, H&M jeans, H&M slip on shoes, Revival necklace

Hello there! Wearing my new slip ons for the second time.. which I finally broke in. My first time wearing them was awful! I couldn't walk the day after because I had blisters. I guess that is what I paid for. Wearing these platforms make me feel like going back to the 90s, so I paired it up with a knotted jean shirt and bomber jacket. How much more 90s can you be?


What do you think of this outfit?

Another reason why I'm so into the 90's again is a British tv series "My mad, fat diary" which is set in 90's as well. The show is focused on a 16year old girl with mental health and body image problems, it sounds like a heavy subject. But they approach it with a hint of humour, which makes this show awesome! I think I've cried from laughter and sadness at least once for each episode. The accents they use when talking made it very hard to understand sometimes, but after a while you get used to it and don't even remember how it was weird before. Oh! And the soundtrack is pretty awesome as well, with some old school jams! So definitely worth to check it out.


J.

You can watch the whole first episode below :)






Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

8 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...