UA-46835615-1

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Personal | Bike store or coffee house?





Where to fix your bike better than at Lola's? This awesome place it's a bike / coffee house. You can let them fix your bike and drink yummy coffee or just drink some coffee and eat cake! Except for that you can buy clothes, bikes and books as well. I love the interior and the concept of this store, more pictures are seen below! 

I hope I can follow 'Retail design' for my minor next year, so I can design awesome concepts for storesas well! It was numerus fixus so fingers crossed!

J.










 I actually wanted to make more pictures.. but had to run some errands! Next time though, I'll make more!




4 comments:

  1. Just found out about your blog! Beautiful photography! Look forward for more post :)
    Sybil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm happy that you like them! :D

      Delete
  2. Woah I love your blog sooo much. Awesome pics x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...