UA-46835615-1

Sunday, September 1, 2013

HAUL | Back to school/uni







A4 sketchbook 4euro, 14.8x22 sketchbook 3euro, Filemap 1euro, Stanleyknives 1euro, Highlight markers 2euro, 5x notebooks 3euro, Mini mechanical pencils 1euro, Nailpolish 2euro, Metal wire 1euro

So it's official.. Summer break is officially over and what better way to start this year fresh with some new school supplies? I found this new cute store in The Hague called 'Flying tiger'. It's a danish store for all kinds of stuff. They sell stationary, home stuff, makeup, bathroom stuff, games and so much more at a reasonable price. So it's definitely one of my favorite stores right now. I had to put a lot of stuff back into the shop because I had too many (unnecessary) things in my shopping basket.
You can check if there's a Flying tiger store near your home at tiger-stores.com or if you're from the Netherlands at flying-tiger.nl. You can check their assortment as well at the site as well.

If you've already been there, let me know what you think of it! And if you haven't, if you'd want to visit one.. I'd like to hear your comments about it.

PS.: So stupid of me, I didn't take a picture of the store outside.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...