UA-46835615-1

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

ootd | Batik meets leather

Gaudi (indonesia) Batik dress, H&M leather jacket, H&M ankle boots

Been MIA this week, because I had two deadlines and one coming up.. So I haven't been able to post! But a quick post of yesterday's outfit. Yesterday was my moms birthday and some indonesian celebration in church (forgot the name), so I wore batik, a traditional print for Indonesia. I have this dress for a couple of years but never got the right time or event to wear it, now I finally did!

Sorry for this short and boring post. I just need to get used to the school rythm again.. Anyway, my schooltrip to Antwerp was fun and I got to see so many cool shops and got many inspiration out of it. A post about that is coming!

J.


8 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...