UA-46835615-1

Monday, September 23, 2013

ootd & haul | Cherrywood




Nike air max thea, H&M jeans, Mango shirt, Bershka mint blazer


Finally! I bought these Nike knockouts. I've been contemplating for quite some time on which Nike sneaker to buy and every time I found one, it's sold out or my size is not available. So when I saw this pair, I knew I had to buy it asap before it's out of stock. You either love it or hate it, it is the air max with a more feminim twist to it, air max thea, and I love the fact that it's completely cherryred with a hint of mint. I can't wait to wear it more often and this was my first wear of it. I paired it with a mint blazer which matched the mint on my sneaks and painted my nails cherryred.. talk about matching. I bought mine at zalando. If you decide to buy one as well, don't forget to add a vouchercode to get 10% off! The one I used is "actiecode0013". This will work in The Netherlands till 11 october 2013.

J.

9 comments:

  1. Mooie outfit zeg! En leuke Nikes, deze heb ik nog niet eerder gezien hihi :)
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit, je blazer is mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gave Air Maxjes! Ik wil heeeeel graag nog zwarte leren Nike Air Max, maar op dit moment heb ik daar helaas geen geld voor haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit! Super mooie kleur hebben je nikes :)

    Liefs
    Antoinet www.everydaychic.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved the outfit,specially the blazer :) thanks for sharing
    I recently started my own beauty and fashion blog, kindly visit and leave a comment maybe :)
    meemmakeup.blogspot.com
    have a nice day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh je schoenen, love them! Echt heeeel leuk zijn ze!

    ReplyDelete
  7. air max outlet creates new with inspiration with all kinds of beautiful and elegant colors at this time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...