UA-46835615-1

Sunday, September 1, 2013

ootd | Black & Yellow





Monki sunglasses, H&M crop top, H&M leather jacket, H&M high waisted jeans, H&M ankle boots

For all of you observing people out there.. Yeah that sunglasses is photoshopped onto my face. When I take outfit pictures I tend to forget a lot of things to include in the picture. Such as the bag I'm wearing when I go out or the jacket I'm wearing when I need one. Anyone with the same problems?
But forgetting such an important piece that kind of defines my outfit like these sunglasses is a real no-no. So I did the unthinkable and photoshopped it onto my face.. Hope you don't mind and can see pass this.

J.




16 comments:

  1. always look forward to your outfit posts! gorgeous as usual!

    beauty about town ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow top with the red lip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie outfit, vooral superleuke bril!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hele leuke combi, gave bril ook!

    www.glamorousvision.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, je zonnebril was me niet eens opgevallen! Dacht dat je hem in het echtie op had. Geel staat je erg goed! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so chic Jill! I love your hair as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. following you :) don't forget to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I love your outfit. Gimme that leather jacket. Haha.
    And the sunglasses look awesome! Totally drooling.
    Ru|Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and if you want to follow each other(maybe?), let me know! :D

      Delete
  10. Mooie outfit, ben echt verliefd op je zonnebril!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mooi dat gele kleurtje bij je!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...