UA-46835615-1

Sunday, September 29, 2013

HAUL | 3 girls, 1 Primark & 5 paperbags




It's that time of the month again.. Primark. Primark is a place that whenever you go, you have to buy something even when you don't really need something. Last friday was that kind of day. I wasn't planning to buy a lot.. although I didn't have a budget. But I was like okay, I'll just buy a couple of sweaters.. That mission was accomplished indeed.. with a few other stuff. Anyway, I'm really happy with my purchases and was pleased with their fall/winter 2013 collection! Can't wait to wear them.

For those who are interested in a more detailed picture and the prices of the pieces, click below!

J.





Kimono floral print, 17 euro

Fluffy feather sweater, 14 euro

Boucle cardigan, 14 euro

Double layered top, 9 euro each
Spiked beanie, 3 euro  Headband, 3 euro

Limited edition Spiked clutch, 15 euro
---

We ended up with five bags in total.. Shame on us!



9 comments:

  1. Wat een mooie dingen heb je gekocht! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome stuffs you got!! love that floral blazer and also the clutch!!! super gorgeous!!!
    I love your post..wanna follow each other? let me know dear.. I'll follow back for sure♥

    http://www.stylecompetiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the kimono! It's right up my street xx I've been pleasantly surprised with the great quality items you can get from Primark x
    Much Love
    http://bohobun.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess I love it the kimono. The quality is good as well! It's so soft!
      Thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete
  4. Ik vind het grijze truitje erg leuk en lijkt mij erg warm voor de winter!

    XH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaa hij is zo zacht en warm :) Bedankt voor je comment!

      Delete
  5. Ik zou het allemaal zelf kopen! Mooi :)
    http://itsjustadetail.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...