UA-46835615-1

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

ootd | Less like a farmer



Primark blouse, H&M boyfriend jeans, Mango heels
This blouse.. again! Sorry I couldn't help myself from wearing this again. The weather is getting hotter again, so its sheerness is perfect and I don't know about you but if the weather is hot I refuse to wear something tight fitting hence the boyfriend jeans. And at last, the heels make me feel less like a farmer.

Uni has started this week and I'm already looking forward to the weekends and holiday breaks..

J.



13 comments:

  1. love the blouse en the heels! they look really pretty on you!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie outfit!

    Liefs
    Antoinet
    p.s. ik ben een nieuw blog begonnen! www.everydaychic.nl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a twist with that blouse! I love it. Cute look x

    Teen Diary - [ Upcoming Giveaway ]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik heb je genomineerd voor de liebster award! Check mijn blog.
    www.foodfashionbeautylover.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nog bedankt Shannon! Ik waardeer het echt :D
      xx

      Delete
  5. Heel leuk gecombineerd Jill! Zullen we elkaar volgen? X

    ReplyDelete
  6. jaa die blouse heb ik ook, wil hem ook steeds aan haha! het model is ook zo fijn gewoon!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love outfit the shirt is beautiful,


    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...