UA-46835615-1

Monday, September 30, 2013

ootd | Dark lips




Primark boucle cardigan, Primark 3D shirt, Primark clutch, Bershka grey jeans, Nike air max thea Cherrywood
The weather is PMSing here in The Netherlands.. A few days ago, I thought fall was on like donkey kong but now I'm not so sure. The sun was shining and I didn't even need to wear a jacket.
If you're following me on my Instagram, you'd know that I bought this awesome YSL matte lipstick in dark red. It was 40% off at Ici Paris and I thought why not make use of it! I don't usually spend a lot of money on makeup, let alone by one of YSL, but the color suits my thea's and it will look great for fall.. If the weather is deciding to stop PMSing.

J.

9 comments:

  1. simple and cute. this cardigan look very cozy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dark lips on you and the sweater looks so comfy :)

    Charming Silence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke blog ^~^
    Mag ik vragen hoe duur dat vest was?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit en die kleur lippenstift staat je mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lipstick looks absolutely gorgeous on you! I started following you on Bloglovin :)

    xo Melane
    Anxiety | Depression | Panic Attacks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een toffe outfit heb je aan, die schoenen, wooooow! Ik ben je gaan volgen. Leuke blog heb je :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...