UA-46835615-1

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

ootd | First real fall outfit


Vero Moda fur vest, Zara white shirt, Bershka grey jeans, Graceland laceup boots
I felt like wearing something more appropriate to the weather today.. My first real fall outfit. When I was in Antwerp my friend was searching for a fur coat/vest and that brought me back to my own old fur vest. I forgot I wanted one so bad a few years back and found this on at the Vero Moda, still not the perfect fur vest but getting there.. This one is a bit cropped so perfect for dresses and high waisted stuff. Will this be my fall/winter essential piece of this year? We'll see.

J.

18 comments:

  1. Super leuk! :)

    Liefs
    Antoinet www.everydaychic.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige outfit, dat giletje is erg leuk!
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh super great!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk met zo'n fluffy giletje! Dan krijg ik weer helemaal zin in de herfst. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hele leuke outfit! De herfst heeft toch ook wel wat, ik vind het dan het makkelijkst denk ik om dingen te combineren! Deze outfit is top!

    Liefs
    Shalane
    www.fashionmoodboard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bedankt! Ja inderdaad lekker veel kledingstukken aan :)

      x J.

      Delete
  6. Perfecte eerste herfst-outfit. Je giletje is super leuk! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  7. is t tshirt van deze collectie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nee, deze had ik in de zomer sale gehaald bij de Zara!

      x J.

      Delete
  8. I really like how simple yet stylish this outfit is!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuke outfit, en de naam van je blog vind ik echt geweldig!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...