UA-46835615-1

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Personal | New hair, don't care!








H&M leather jacket, Pieces top, Monki jeans, Forever21 necklace
Two days ago was the day I finally did it.. I chopped off my hair! And I'm currently still liking it! My hair was too long to function properly, except if you wave it. And now it feels light and fresh. I think it's the shortest haircut I've had in a while.. The last time I can think of was in 8th grade. So this is my new do, I hope you like it! These pictures were taken after I got rained on, so my hair is a bit flat.. but it looks better in the morning!

J.

8 comments:

  1. staat je goed! net alsof je nu een hele andere haarkleur hebt! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staat je echt mooi! Warme kleur ook! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit :) some of my favorite colors..black and gray ^_^ keep in touch nice blog :)

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Prachtig!!

    Ik volg je op Bloglovin ♥

    xx
    Nathalie

    http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl
    http://www.facebook.nl/nathalie.kemna.official

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...