UA-46835615-1

Friday, March 7, 2014

OOTD | Is it the first day of spring already?





COS long blouse, Pimkie plaid scarf, H&M faux leather jacket, H&M ankle boots

The weather is keep getting better here in The Netherlands and I think that I could officially say that spring is here! This is what I wore yesterday, my COS blouse that I wore as a dress. It has a longer back, so my bum wouldn't be visible. The material is so soft, that got me thinking.. Maybe it's supposed to be pajama's but who really cares?


J.

Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

5 comments:

  1. Leuke outfit Jill, je laarsjes zijn heel mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tof om hem als jurk te dragen! XO

    P.S. Deze maand staat in teken van een feestje. Daarom elke maandag een nieuwe win actie. Doe jij al mee?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...