UA-46835615-1

Saturday, December 5, 2015

OOTD | First week of school and being interviewed





Hey guys! So here's an outfit I took the other day. Casual but I like wearing my raincoat, so when I saw that the weather was gloomy and probably going to rain. I grabbed my chance!
Also. I just finished my first week of school and I've already learned a lot! I met some new people and got to write some Chinese characters. We do have a lot of homework everyday because I'm taking the intensive classes, which means 5 to 6 hours of homework, hence the tired faces I'm making. But it feels good to be studying again and the language is less intimidating now, I know some characters and can speak some Mandarin (even though it's really basic).

Also, I recently got interviewed by Astriela, who's a blogger for 'Netherlands Street Style' about my blog and what I think about Dutch fashion.You should check the blog out for great Dutch (fashion)bloggers and you can read the interview here.


Raincoat | RAINS
Blouse | Primark
Skinny Jeans | Bershka
Shoes | Nike Thea
Backpack | Fjallraven







Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being interviewed :) I love the outfit, very comfy but still chic

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...