UA-46835615-1

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY 2014!


Hi everyone! Hope you all blasted 2014 well.. with all your fingers still attached to your hand that is. I don't know about other countries but in here anyone could light up fireworks anywhere. If you live outside the Netherlands, let me know in the comments how it goes in your country. As a tradition, I always clean my room, they say that it will bring you luck when you start your year with a clean room. And when I cracked my fortune cookie, I got on saying to 'be prepared to accept an exciting opportunity in the future". So what more can I wish for for 2014? We will see how it goes!

HAPPY 2014!

And I just want to say THANK YOU for your lovely comments and support throughout the past year. I couldn't have wished for better followers than you guys. I wish you guys lots of luck, success and love in 2014. And may you have a fabulously fashionable year!

J.


Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

5 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...