UA-46835615-1

Saturday, February 1, 2014

OOTD | Gong Xi Fat Cai!



ZARA pinstripe blazer, S'nob white blouse, ZARA plaid & lace short, Bershka kneehigh boots
Ok this is the best my Chinese could get. Happy Chinese new year! Now it's probably gonna be a surprise (sarcasm), but although I'm Indonesian I do have Chinese blood. My ancestors way back probably were Chinese who actually spoke Chinese. So why do I still celebrate Chinese New year?
Because it's fun! Who wouldn't want an excuse to eat yummy food and celebrate something? My favorite thing to do is probably reading Chinese horoscopes about what's in store for me this year.. It's weird because I'm not a vast believer for zodiac things but a lot actually really match the person (chinese zodiac) and it's just fun. This year is the year of the horse and as a monkey I should be having a stable year.. Hope it will stay that way. You can look yours up here.
What's your Chinese zodiac sign? 


Now onto my outfit, I didn't really have time to really dress up for the occasion because I had to run some errands first and pack for my trip to Stockholm! I'm wearing my new Zara blazer and short. I wanted to buy this blazer fully priced but I'm glad that I waited and bought this for 30euros. The short was such a bargain, 10 euros, and I was tempted to buy more prints but I held back! At first I didn't know if I liked the combination of shorts and kneehigh boots but I kinda like it now, it certainly made me feel a lot warmer.

I'm writing this while I'm supposed to be finishing packing and it's already 3:30AM.. But I wanted to say goodbye first before I'm heading up north. I'd probably have WiFi there but I won't be bringing my laptop. You can follow me on Instagram though if you want to know where I'm at! 


J.


Don't leave just yet! You still have a shot at winning this necklace for my giveaway! 
Like this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

17 comments:

  1. Leuke outfit zeg, ik ben vooral dol op de laarzen in combinatie met de blazer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuk! heel chic! Je ziet er prachtig uit!! <3

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.n/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
  3. You' re lookins so smart but really nice<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit Jill :), vind je blazer mooi!
    En veel plezier in Stockholm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey , leuke outfit!
    ik zie dat je Indistrueel doet; op welke school volg je dat ?

    En een ander vraagje: ik zie dat je me volgt op GFC: super leuk. maar ik ga die optie verwijderen en alleen nog maar via facebook werken. Dus als je me zou willen blijven volgen kun je me vinden op mn blog -FACEBOOK :).

    xoxo Faye from fayezlc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bedankt! Ja ik doe industrieel ontwerpen bij de TUDelft :)
      Ik heb je gevolgd op facebook!
      xx

      Delete
  6. Such a cute outfit oh my! In love with the blazer <3

    Gong xi fat choi eh c:

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey i really love you blog! I'm actually nominating you for the Liebster Award, more info on my page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. please check out my blog & follow if you like :-)

    rosinadiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit! especially like your boots X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice outfit !
    You have a new follower
    (ps: I love the tittle of your blog :)

    Xx
    http://wwwricestyle.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Chinese New Year! Cheers! I'm loving your boots ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I think that you have an amazing style and such a cool blog. I just want to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster via Bloglovin'

    http://sweethelengrace.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    -Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...