UA-46835615-1

Thursday, November 12, 2015

OOTD | Last week before leaving




As I was curling my hair with a curling iron in sections, I decided to like this look. So I'm rocking the 'half up knot wavy like a surfer dude' hair. This is also my last week in the Netherlands for a while, so my schedule of meeting (mainly eating) with friends before leaving is quite tight but really nice to spend some time with them. I've been spending money as well on last minute stuff I think I need for in Taiwan. And I still need to pack.. Seriously I have been watching Youtube videos on how to pack, but still am not moving my ass. About my outfit, I felt like wearing black. To make it not too goth, I wore this electric blue jacket I got from the Calvin Klein sample sale. It makes the outfit look less boring.. I hope. That's it for now!

x J.


this post? To keep track, you can follow me on Bloglovin', GFC, or even Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! For the questions, I will respond to them as quickly as possible. x Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...